Piles – Say No to Surgery!!
Piles is a condition when the swollen veins in the anal canal obstruct normal function of defecation, bleed, cause painful prolapses or produce discharge. Obesity, constipation, overindulgence in intercourse, suppressing urges, leading a sedentary lifestyle, excessive physical strain, consuming non-vegetarian food, alcohol, cold, heavy, uncooked or spicy foods are some known causes of Piles. It has been classified into two categories:
Dry Piles – The inflammation experienced is outside the piles in this condition. This is actually an unbearable situation and sufferer encounters continuous pain.
Bleeding Piles – the internal piles instigate bleeding in this condition. If the bleeding is excessive and continuous it might lead to the anaemia condition.
Causes of Piles
- Lack of the exercise
- Bas dietary habits
- Sedentary way of life
- Morbid condition of the liver
Reasons to Use Ayurveda Piles Treatment
The biggest advantage of Ayurvedic treatment of piles is that it saves you from surgery and treats your condition as well as its symptoms naturally. A qualified Ayurveda doctor creates the perfect blend of herbal formulations that can help you reduce the inflammation of haemorrhoids and the pain and bleeding associated with the condition. The treatment of both bleeding and non-bleeding piles and chronic constipation is taken care of. Here are a few other reasons why you must prefer Ayurvedic treatment for piles:
- To make it Never Come Back-It is difficult to fight piles as this problem has actually a tendency to keep coming back. The chances are even more if you consume modern medicines to have a quick relief. Therefore, Ayurvedic medicine for piles is always the best ones. They help you in kicking off all the health-related issues right from its roots.
- To Avoid Spending Money-Everyone knows that modern medicines are very expensive. While, on the other hand, Ayurvedic treatment is quite affordable.
- To Get Rid of piles permanently-Ayurveda targets the root cause of Piles that is weak digestion, hence it cures the condition permanently.
- To Be as Natural as Possible-You might already have a lot of modern medicines for blood pressure or cholesterol level problems. If you want to be natural, you must depend on herbs for piles.
- To Avoid any kind of surgical intervention- Yes; It is possible to treat piles without having to undergo the knife of a doctor. Ayurveda is well known for treatment of piles without surgery.
Why it is not safe to ignore Piles!!
It is not advisable to ignore the problem as it will only aggravate with time. Earlier the treatment easy and faster the recovery. Even at first stage; it is very important to see the doctor because the blood loss during passing stools may lead to anaemia.