Orthopaedic diseases are a general term for all conditions affecting the muscles, ligaments and joints in any part of the body. An injury or damage to the ligament or joints affects the movement of the joint and quality of life. At our clinic, we offer a safe and effective treatment method for a whole range of orthopaedic conditions with non-surgical management through authentic Ayurveda treatment coupled with Panchakarma therapies and yoga.
Causes behind Orthopaedic diseases- Ayurveda Prospective!!
- According to Ayurveda, joint and muscle pain are caused by the aggravation of Vata dosha (Air + Space biohumor). Ama associated with Vata quickly moves to different parts of the body and accumulates where circulation is sluggish or slow such as the hands, knees and other bone joints, filling the blood vessels with a waxy material. It is also more common in old age when Vata naturally increases in the body.
- The other type of joint problem occurs due to Kapha dosha (biohumor related to Earth + Water). Kapha governs the lubrication and structural aspects of the body. The heavy and cold qualities of Kapha affect the joints which feel stiff and dense. This kind of joint issue is commonly observed during cold, wet weather especially around spring (Kapha season). In time, the toxins (ama) mix with the natural lubricants in the joints to form a sticky, toxic substance that hampers mobility and upsets circulation. Finally, the structure of the joints and bones start to get damaged. Any changes in the morphology of the joints then the problem becomes more difficult to treat.
a). Meats, foods such as ice cream, excessive concentrated dairy such as aged cheese or goods of sour cream or cheese, cold foods especially taken during cold weather, heavy cakes, pastries and candies, packaged and processed foods with little fibre are the main dietary causes.
b). Gas-producing vegetables and legumes also create more internal air which moves the toxins to different parts to worsen the condition. This ama blocks tissue pores and passages. It causes heaviness and weakness of the heart which becomes the seat of the disease.
How Ayurveda treats Orthopaedic Disorders
- In Ayurveda, various orthopaedic conditions are treated using a combination of herbs and physical therapy to produce effective results. The method of treatment depends upon the nature of diseased person, state of Agni and types of ongoing disease process.
- The doctor asses the symptoms and the patient condition and make a customized treatment plan based on the personalized approach documented in Ayurveda with herbal formulations in modern convenient dosage form.
- The treatment method is to effectively treat different types of orthopaedic disorders at various stages. Along with Ayurveda decoctions, Panchakarma therapies form an integral part in treating numerous bone and joint disorders.
- All the treatment techniques are personalized with few modifications in life-style and dietary habits for everlasting effects.
- The treatment helps to improve the strength and stability of the body, joint and reduce pain and inflammation. Few basic yoga techniques help improves the blood circulation and rejuvenates the mind and body.
Conditions we treat:
- Slip disc
- Bulging Disc
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Knee joint problems
- Sports injuries
- Torn cartilages
- Sprains and cramps
- Vertigo & Peri-Arthritis.
- Back pain
- Low back pain (Lumbago)
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Deviated Nasal Septum
At Shri Vishva Prangana Ayurveda Clinic, we provide safe and effective herbal treatment plans that are customized as per individual patient condition to treat and recover from mild to severe orthopaedic diseases. We ensure complete recovery from the symptoms caused by the orthopaedic condition and rejuvenates the body, mind and soul to feel a better individual. Along with the best medical infrastructure and medical utilities, we provide services from expert doctors and staffs for all round care and support to the patients.