Suffering From Urethral Stricture? Ayurveda Has An Answer!
What is this package about?
A urethral stricture is a narrowing of the urethra caused by inflammation or scar tissue from surgery, disease, or injury. It may also be caused by external pressure from an enlarging tumor near the urethra. Increased risk is associated with men who have a history of sexually transmitted disease (STD), repeated episodes of urethritis, having history of excessive masturbation or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Common symptoms of urethral stricture includes:
– Weak urine flow or reduction in the volume of urine.
– Sudden, frequent urges to urinate.
– A feeling of incomplete bladder emptying after urination.
– Frequent starting and stopping urinary stream.
– Pain or burning during urination.
– Inability to control urination (incontinence)
As per old saying ‘once a stricture always a stricture’ in present era there are different modalities for Stricture Urethra are practiced such as Dilatation, Urethroplasty, Stent etc. but it involves many potential complications such as recurrence, bleeding, infection, wound breakdown, tightness with erections, dribbling, etc. Even any instrument inserted into the urethra for diagnosis (such as a catheter or cystoscope) further increases the pathogenesis and can make the condition worse.
Ayurveda is a choice of treatment in Urethral stricture due to its non-invasive action. Ayurvedic medicines, which are sourced from natural substances, are very beneficial in the treatment of Urethral Stricture. Herbs used are completely safe and natural, with no side effects, and ensure complete recovery.
Why should you opt for this package?
This package utilizes herbal medication to treat your problems effectively. Noticeable improvement will be witnessed by the patients within 30 days of the treatment.
Features of this package include:
– The package lasts for 30 days
– Ayurvedic medication is used
– Zero side effects
– Dietary charts and suitable exercises will be suggested
– Medication delivered via courier within 5-9 days
– Expert consultation will be offered twice a month
– Consultation is also offered via texts and audio calls
Plan of Treatment:
– Symptoms are analyzed
– Detailed medical history of the patient is acquired
– The root causes of the problems are highlighted to the patient
– Necessary lifestyle changes and exercises are suggested
– Appropriate medication is prescribed
– Medicine is delivered at home
– Complete recovery from Urethral stricture
– Normal unobstructed flow of urine
– Complete cure from burning and pain
– Better control during urination urges
The purpose of Vishva Ayurveda is to care the patients of various health issues. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding your medical condition or treatment and before undertaking any new health care regimen.