Suffering from hypothyroidism: permanent cure possible!!
What is this package about?
Hypothyroidism is when the thyroid gland is under-active and the amount of hormones produced is insufficient. Hypothyroidism can be caused due to multiple reasons such as iodine deficiency, radiation or surgery on the thyroid gland, and drugs such as lithium and phenylbutazone. You should note that treating thyroid is not a speedy process and a re occurrence of symptoms might also take place. However with the appropriate remedies and proper diet control, one can make sure that these symptoms are less pronounced. You don’t have to consume the Hypothyroidism medication for life time.It is a chronic condition but can be managed with a combination of Ayurveda treatment, food, exercise, and lifestyle changes. This package offers you a chance to recover from your Hypothyroidism permanently.
Why should you opt for this package?
This package utilizes herbal medication to treat your problems effectively. Noticeable improvement will be witnessed by the patients within 30 days of the treatment.
Features of this package include:
– The package lasts for 30 days
– Ayurvedic medication is used
– Zero side effects
– Dietary charts and suitable exercises will be suggested
– Medication delivered via courier within 5-9 days
– Expert consultation will be offered twice a month
– Consultation is also offered via texts and audio calls
Plan of Treatment:
– Symptoms are analyzed
– Detailed medical history of the patient is acquired
– The root causes of the problems are highlighted to the patient
– Necessary lifestyle changes and exercises are suggested
– Appropriate medication is prescribed
– Medicines are delivered at home
– Recovery from Hypothyroidism
– Improvement in generalize health
– Complete cure from associated symptoms
– visible changes in your Thyroid profile
– Improved health can be managed afterwards by lifestyle correction
The purpose of Vishva Ayurveda is to care the patients of various health issues. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider regarding your medical condition or treatment and before undertaking any new health care regimen.